County First Bank common stock (CUMD) is listed on the Over-the-Counter Bulletin Board (OTCQB). Current stockholders may access their account information by contacting the Bank’s transfer agent at the address and phone number below.
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC (AST)
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Toll Free: (800) 937-5449
Or visit AST online at www.astfinancial.com to:
- Perform account maintenance functions*
- Replace a lost, stolen or destroyed check and/or certificate
- Request a duplicate 1099-B or 1099-DIV
- Print out a detailed dividend reinvestment and share purchase history
The INVESTORS CHOICE Dividend Reinvestment & Direct Stock Purchase and Sale Plan is sponsored and administered by American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC.
County First Bank Investors Choice offers you the ability to:
- Buy shares by direct debit to your bank account or by check
- Invest amounts as low as $25 per month
- Apply cash dividends toward the purchase of additional shares.
- Sell or transfer shares held in your Plan account
- Deposit shares that you currently hold in stock certificate form into your Plan account for safekeeping
- Withdraw some or all of your shares and receive a certificate
- Complete share transactions including purchases, sales and certificate requests on the internet
Contact American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC at (800) 937-5449 to take advantage of this service.
For general account information, please contact Investor Relations at:
County First Bank Attn: Karen Zamostny
202 Centennial Street
P. O. Box 2752
La Plata, MD 20646
*County First Bank strongly recommends you log into your account at least annually to update and/or verify your account information.