Remote Deposit is a money-saving check scanning solution for businesses wishing to deposit checks without physically visiting a branch or using a night drop or courier service. It is especially beneficial for businesses in far-reaching areas and/or with multiple offices or retail stores.
With Remote Deposit, a check scanning device is linked to your office PC. Place the check(s) to be deposited into the scanner, and the scanner reproduces an image file of the check(s) into a secure website via the Internet. It’s as easy as scan…click…deposit to the account you have specified.
Features and Benefits
- Improve the availability of your funds
- Extend your deposit window with same-day credit until 7 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Reduce labor, storage and the time it takes to prepare and transport your daily deposits
- Increase efficiency and speed of your payment process
- Combine multiple site deposits into one easy-to-use statement
- Reduce the risk of fraud
- Save money on courier services
How does County First Bank Remote Deposit work?
Once you are ready to make a deposit, gather all your checks together. Scan your checks and your deposit will be transmitted to your County First Bank deposit account through a secure, encrypted Internet connection.
What do you need to use County First Bank Remote Deposit?
All you need to provide is the following:
- A County First Bank checking account
- A personal computer (PC) with current operating system, and
- An internet connection
County First Bank will provide you with the following:
- A desktop scanner
- Image capture software
- Online history
Note: There are fees associated with some of these services. Contact your Branch Manager or Customer Service Representative for details.