eStatements allow you to access an electronic version of your account statements in Online Banking. It is a safe option to receiving your statements that results in less paper and greater convenience. With eStatements, your online statement looks just like your paper statement yet is presented onscreen instead of by mail.
Why choose eStatements? They are:
- Secure: eStatements are available only within secure Online Banking
- Safe: reduce the risk of statements getting lost or stolen
- Fast: no more waiting for the mail to arrive
- Convenient: view or print statements anywhere, anytime
- Accessible: 12 months statement history available for viewing*
- Sustainable Practice: reduce paper and help protect the environment
How do eStatements work?
When an eStatement is ready, you will receive a notification to an email account address you specify. The email will not include a statement; it simply will alert you that your eStatement is ready for viewing in Online Banking. To begin receiving eStatements, you will need to accept the Statement Delivery Agreement and provide County First Bank with your preferred email address to receive notice that your eStatement is ready.
Your computer will need to meet our browser requirements for Online Banking and may need to have Adobe Acrobat® version 6.0 or higher installed to view eStatements.
Sign Up Today!
If you don’t already use Online Banking, call our Customer Service team at 301-934-2265 to quickly sign up.
* In order to view 12 months history, you will need to have been enrolled in eStatements for 12 months’ time to build your eStatement history.